Net Share Monitor is free software to Monitor your Shared Files from unknown users in the network.
Whenever any remote user accesses your Shared Files, NetShareMonitor alerts you by blinking the icon in the systray or making alert sound. For every connected remote user, it shows the IP address, user name & shared files being accessed by the remote system
Features & Benefits
* Easy to use tool with attractive GUI interface
* Monitor all your shared files from network users
* Smart refresh of Live connections and accessed files.
* Live display of remote sessions with IP address, User name, Active time etc
* Live HTML based Active Sessions & Accessed File logging
* Multiple Alert Notifications on New Connection
* Dynamically enable/disable Session & Accessed File Monitoring
* Silent Mode Settings [no blinking icon, no sound]
* System tray Feature - Monitor Shares Silently in the Background
* Settings to control Monitoring, Logging, Alert mechanisms
* Installer for local installation & un-installation
It is must have tool for Administrators and network users to monitor their shared files from intruders and hackers.
Net Share Monitor works on both 32 bit & 64 bit platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 8.